As COVID cases decline and our physical meeting venues open back up, some meetings are returning to in-person, with more to follow. Read more below to understand terms and possible restrictions.
Meetings with Recent Updates:
- Sunday Night at Christ’s Workshop (South Austin) – Hybrid meeting (In-person and Webex) effective 6/27/21. On August 1 this will become two separate meetings.
- Monday Noon Men’s on Burnet (North Central Austin) – meeting IN PERSON effective 6/21/21 – see meeting page for updates on the physical location.
- Monday Noon Westlake – meeting IN PERSON effective 7/12/21
- Virtual Monday Noon – meeting by Webex effective 7/12/21
- Monday Night in Pflugerville (North Suburbs) – meeting IN PERSON ONLY effective 6/14/21.
- Tuesday Noon Westlake – meeting IN PERSON effective 7/13/21
- Virtual Tuesday Noon – meeting by Webex effective 7/13/21
- Tuesday Night Men’s at Cedar Park (North Suburbs) – continues meeting IN PERSON Outdoors.
- Virtual Tuesday Night Men’s – meeting by Webex
- Wednesday Noon on Burnet (North Central Austin) – meeting IN PERSON effective 6/16/21 – see meeting page for updates on the physical location.
- NEW MEETING! Wednesday Night in Georgetown – Meeting IN PERSON effective 6/30/21.
- Thursday Noon at Westlake (Southwest Austin) – Meeting IN PERSON effective 7/15/21.
- Thursday Night in Pflugerville (North Suburbs) – was 2 SEPARATE meetings now back to Webex only due to closure of the county building to outside groups (until further notice).
- Friday Noon Men’s at Westlake (Southwest Austin) – Meeting IN PERSON effective 7/19/21.
- Virtual Friday Men’s Noon – meeting by Webex effective 7/19/21.
- Friday Night North Campus (Central Austin) – HYBRID meeting (In-person and Webex) effective 6/18/21– see meeting page for details of new physical location.
- Saturday Morning Men’s in Georgetown (North Suburbs) – HYBRID meeting (In-person and Webex) – see meeting page for details of new physical location.
Possible Meeting Styles:
- Online Only: currently, most meetings continue virtual-only. Webex or other links are provided on the meeting page (online-only meetings are not listed in this post, since online meetings have been the status quo for over a year).
- In-Person Only: meeting is back to the old physical location. Online meeting goes away.
- Hybrid Meeting: a single meeting that can be attended in person or virtually. A phone or laptop at the meeting allows virtual participants to attend the in-person meeting and vice versa.
- Two Separate Meetings: the “meeting” is holding separate in-person and online meetings. Eventually these will be listed separately but may be found on the same meeting page for the time being.
Possible Meeting Restrictions:
There may be limits stipulated by the venue operators or by group conscience. Every meeting space and every meeting may have different guidelines.
Please study the individual meeting pages for any restrictions.
Restrictions MAY include:
- Limits on maximum participants in the room.
- Limits based on vaccination status.
- Mask requirements (based or not based on vaccination status).